Lavender Pebbles (Graptopetalum Amethystinum)
$60.75 incl. GST
- Overall Height APPROXIMATELY 30cm
- The actual plant may differ as each pot has its own unique natural look and though look identical but never 100% similar to the image pictured here.
- Flowers/Fruits are seasonal and plants may not be with flowers/fruits at the time of order/delivery.
- Lavender Pebbles (Graptopetalum Amethystinum) is a rare species from Mexico that looks more like moon rocks than a plant!
- This cool succulent has plump, rounded leaves in lovely shades of lavender, pink, and green.
- The leaves have a powdery coating that adds to the eerie, moon rock look.
- If grown in a hanging planter, the plant will spill over the edges 12 to 18 inches.
- For best-growing results, use well-draining soil.
- You can use cactus or sandy soil and add gravel at a 1:1 ratio to improve the level of drainage.
- A handful of all-purpose granular fertilizers is sprinkled on the soil each spring.
- If it is growing in rich soil, it should only be fertilized every other year.
- A light-loving plant, golden sedum enjoys full sun or partial shade.
- It should ideally get at least six hours of sun exposure a day.
- It should only receive water when its soil is completely dry, otherwise, the roots could be exposed to the risk of rotting.
- It has the same watering needs as a typical succulent plant.