- This website and domain name www.candy.com.sg are owned and operated by Candy Floriculture Pte Ltd., Company Registration No. 200518057E.
- Access or use of this website and the products and services available through this website (collectively, as "Services") are subject to the following terms, conditions, and notices as stated.
- You should check this page periodically to take notice of any changes we may have made to the Terms & Conditions.
- All material and content on this website are owned by Candy Floriculture Pte Ltd.
- Trademarks used on this website to describe third parties and their products are trademarks of those third parties.
LIMITATION AND EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITIES
- All efforts have been made to ensure that all details, descriptions, contents, and prices which appear on this Website are accurate, errors (including processing errors) may occur.
- If we discover an error in the price or payment of any goods which you have ordered we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or canceling it.
- If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as canceled.
- If the order is canceled and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund.
- All information contained in this website is general information and should only be used as a reference only.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
- Photos and images shown on this website are for illustration only.
- Actual color, size, and look may vary due to the different image resolution used on-screen display.
- Especially flowering and foliage plant which has its own unique natural look may look identical but never 100% similar.
- Sizes, colors, weights, and descriptions are approximate only, and no responsibility is taken for any variation between the descriptions given and the actual product - you must make your own enquiry separately.
- Product specifications and prices are subject to change from time to time.
- No assurance is given that items featured on this website are available now or in the future.
LINKING AND THIRD-PARTY CONTENT
- The website may contain links to the content of third parties (Third Party Content), including links to websites operated by other organizations and individuals (Third Party Websites).
- Third-Party Content and Third Party Websites are not under the control of Candy Floriculture Pte Ltd.
- We do not endorse, approve or make any warranty or claim regarding Third Party Content, Third-Party Websites, or the products, services, or information available on any Third Party Website, or in respect of the owner or operator of a Third Party Website or their conduct.
- If you use or rely upon Third Party Content or Third Party Websites, you do so solely at your own risk.
TERMS OF SALE
- By placing an order you are offering to purchase a product on and subject to the following terms and conditions.
- All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price.
- Please check to ensure all your orders have been placed correctly during checkout.
- For additional add-ons after placement of orders, the following shall be treated as a new order.
- For the sale of live plants:
- As it is grown in various shapes/sizes, all plants sold are in accordance to the pot size and are selected at best possible conditions, subjected to availability.
- Expect a small amount of Leaf loss or browning or, some mild defects.
- Pot Color and size may vary and change subject to availability.
- All measurements are taken to an approximate value.
- For the sale of Terracotta pots, the actual measurements of +/- 1-2cm for as the sizes vary after firing.
- For the sale of Pots, Glassware, and Vases, the measurements of the product are by the 'rim' or 'top opening' of the product which is the diameter (denote by Ø) and by its height (denoted by H).
- Perishable Products (Fresh-cut Flowers, Leaves or Foliages)
- Perishable products are non-refundable items and hence no refund and exchange will be allowed once delivery has been accepted.
- For stock availability of our products, there may be instances when we are not able to fulfill on time due to the product's quality, which upon closer inspection during the packing process, has detected defect(s). As such, we will inform the customer of the delay and advise accordingly for the next earliest delivery.
- If the product is out of stock from the supplier, customers can choose to exchange for another product of equivalent value or more, or a full refund. If the product exchange is of higher value, the customer will have to pay for the price difference. If the product exchange is of lesser value, the balance amount will not be returned.
- For any other products sold, the image shown may vary to actual product sold and change subject to availability.
- Delivery schedules may vary according to availability and any guarantees or representations made as to delivery times are subject to any delays resulting from traffic delays, weather conditions or force majeure for which we will not be responsible.
- Please refer to our Delivery Policy.
- When you place an order, you will receive an acknowledgment e-mail confirming receipt of your order.
- This email will only be an acknowledgment and will not constitute acceptance of your order.
- A contract between us for the purchase of the goods will not be formed until your payment has been made.
- We may from time to time offer promotional discount codes which may apply in respect of any or certain specified purchases made through this Website.
- The conditions of use relating to any discount code will be specified at the time of the issue.
RETURNS, REFUNDS & EXCHANGE
- For more information about our returns and refunds, please see our Returns & Refund Policy.
- By accessing our website, you assume all risks associated with its use, including but not limited to the risk that your computer, software or data may be damaged by any virus transmitted by this website or by any Third Party Content or Third Party Website.
- To the extent permitted by law, all warranties, conditions, and claims (whether express or implied) arising out of or in any way connected with this website are hereby excluded.
- By accessing our website, you agree to indemnify Candy Floriculture Pte Ltd. for any loss, damage, costs or expenses whatsoever suffered by any person or entity arising out of or in any way connected with your access to this website.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password.
- You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
- Candy Floriculture Pte Ltd. reserves the right to cease, interrupt or withdraw your access to the site for any reason, including without limitation, for upgrades and maintenance of the site.
- If you have any queries regarding these terms and conditions, please contact us.