Fruit Plants Variety - Big Pot (Holland)
$63.55 incl. GST
Earliest Delivery in 2 days
- The actual plant may differ as each pot has its own unique natural look and though look identical but never 100% similar to the image pictured here.
- Flowers are seasonal and plants may not be with flowers at the time of order/delivery.
Pot Size APPROXIMATELY 11cm(L) x 11cm(W) x 60cm(Overall Height)
- ⇒ Fruits are seasonal.
- ⇒ The picture shown is for reference only.
- ⇒ Limited Quantities.
- Various Fruits Plants for your garden.
- The fruit is edible.
- It can tolerate sand or clay soils, providing the soil drains well.
- In wet, soggy soils, the roots can rot within a few days.
- Compost or manure improves texture and drainage, but if the soil is very wet, install raised beds or drainage pipes.
- Plant fertilizer should be heavy in nitrogen, although a balanced type is often preferred.
- Full sun to indirect sunlight
- During fruit development, it requires one to 1-1-/2 inches of water (either from rain or irrigation) per week.
- Insufficient moisture during this time may result in small, seedy berries.
- During dry weather, thoroughly water raspberry plants once a week.