$51.40 incl. GST
Earliest Delivery in 2 days
- Overall Height APPROXIMATELY 16-18cm
- The actual plant may differ as each pot has its own unique natural look and though look identical but never 100% similar to the image pictured here.
- Flowers/Fruits are seasonal and plants may not be with flowers/fruits at the time of order/delivery.
- Ceropegia Bosseri is a strange lizard-like plant that originates from Madagascar.
- It has black textured skin like a reptile and a grappling hook shape that enables it to climb other plants for support.
- It has adapted to using this method to grow because of how harsh the environment is and the shape also helps with water retention.
- When the plant matured and needs to put out blooms it will create vines specifically for flowers that they will then drop after the flower is finished.
- For best-growing results, use well-draining soil.
- You can use cactus or sandy soil and add gravel at a 1:1 ratio to improve the level of drainage.
- A handful of all-purpose granular fertilizer, sprinkled on the soil each spring.
- Dry granular fertilizers must be watered into the soil.
- A light-loving plant, golden sedum enjoys full sun or partial shade.
- It should ideally get at least six hours of sun exposure a day.
- It should only receive water when its soil is completely dry, otherwise, the roots could be exposed to the risk of rotting.
- It has the same watering needs as a typical succulent plant.