Limited special offer
$13.69 $18.69 incl. GST
Earliest Delivery in 2 days
Overall Height APPROXIMATELY 35cm-38cm
- A unique combination of 3 species of Sanseveria for your decoration!
- The pot consist of Sanseveria Superba, Sanseveria MoonShine, and Sanseveria Robusta.
- Sansevieria plants are native of subtropical areas in Europe, India, and Africa and do well in hot, dry, challenging climates and with poor soil.
- A relative of the agave plant, and in its native lands, some of the larger family members find use as a source of textile fiber.
- In hot locations (e.g., some areas of Florida, Arkansas, and Arizona) Sansevieria grows as a perennial and used as a groundcover like an ornamental grass.
- It goes other common names:- Bird’s Nest Sansevieria, Golden hahnii, Good Luck Plant, Dwarf Mother in Law’s Tongue, Dwarf Snake Plant.
- Sansevieria tolerates all kinds of soil conditions.
- It is not finicky about pH requirements and does well in soil ranging from slightly acidic to slightly alkaline.
- The plant likes a medium quality, well-draining soil amended with gravel, coarse sand, perlite or other light, airy material providing good drainage.
- A standard cactus or succulent mix combined 50/50 with regular potting soil is an excellent choice for potted plants.
- Many gardeners allow Sansevieria to become pot bound and do not transplant more often than once every two to five years.
- When fertilizing, use an all-purpose liquid houseplant food once in the spring and once in mid-summer.
- But feeding is not required as they are able to do well without fertilizer.
- Fresh soil should provide plenty of nutrients.
- Sansevieria tolerates low light, does best in bright light to full shade. and can stand almost any sort of abuse.
- Sansevieria can survive very challenging circumstances.
- Plants suffering from too little light and water and tolerating inconsistent temperatures become stunted and weak and may lack vibrancy in qualities such as variegation.
- For it to thrive and reach its full potential, keep your plant in bright indirect sunlight at comfortable, consistent room temperatures.
- It requires little water and is very drought tolerant.
- Always water on the edge of the base of the plant – never pour water over the leaves.
- Don’t allow water to stand on the leaves.
- Be careful not to overwater.