$20.56 incl. GST
Earliest Delivery in 2 days
- Overall Height APPROXIMATELY 15cm
- The actual plant may differ as each pot has its own unique natural look and though look identical but never 100% similar to the image pictured here.
- Flowers/Fruits are seasonal and plants may not be with flowers/fruits at the time of order/delivery.
- A member of the Piperaceae family, the Peperomia (Radiator Plant) compact plant has short stems covered by heart-shaped, deeply ridged leaves.
- The leaves are green, sometimes with a blush of red, and dark green veins.
- Light peat moss potting mix that contains perlite or sand to help drainage.
- Feed monthly spring through fall with a liquid or water-soluble fertilizer, diluted by half.
- Low to bright light and avoid direct sunlight.
- It thrives under indoor grow lights, making it a good choice for an office plant.
- Keep the soil barely moist and allow the top inch of soil to dry between waterings.