$48.00 incl. GST
Earliest Delivery Within 2 days
Overall Height APPROXIMATELY 43cm.
- Gingerland Caladiums have creamy white leaves with delicate raspberry specs and a contrasting green margin.
- This dwarf Caladium's color contrasts and compliments most red varieties.
- This is a particularly nice caladium for hanging baskets or patio pots.
- Great for borders in front of taller plants.
- Moist but Well-Drained.
- Soil type: Loam.
- Keep the soil evenly moist and provide plenty of fertilizer during the growing season.
- Caladiums are heavy feeders so need regular fertilization during the growing season, especially container-grown plants.
- Use a low-nitrogen or balanced formulation, as too much nitrogen can affect leaf color.
- Bright indirect light.
- Avoid full sun.
- Caladiums can be hard to maintain indoors.
- If leaves begin to die off, the tubers may need to rest.
- When leaves appear on the plant, water as needed to keep the soil evenly moist. Never let the plant dry out. Stop watering the plant when the leaves start to die back. Resume watering when the leave reappear next season.