Juniper Bonsai (Juniperus)
$30.84 incl. GST
Earliest Delivery in 2 days
Overall Height APPROXIMATELY 30cm
- Juniper bonsai trees are coniferous plants that belong to the Cypress family.
- When it comes to their growing habits, they are ranging from low-growing shrubs to stunning tall trees reaching up to 16 feet high.
- Juniper wood is hard and has a rich and red hue, making it a highly suitable wood for cabinetry.
- Junipers in their natural habitats tolerate a variety of soils, from rocky to loamy, compacted, or grainy.
- Junipers also thrive in poor soil.
- The one thing junipers cannot tolerate is wet roots and they will not thrive in wet soils.
- Juniper soil must be moist but well-draining, whatever the soil type.
- The Juniper bonsai tree should be treated with fertilized roughly once every three weeks.
- During the spring months, it is best to utilize a fertilizer that is high in levels of nitrogen.
- In the summer, a balanced fertilizer is the most optimal choice.
- Filtered or shaded sunlight outside is best for your Juniper bonsai.
- Allow your Juniper bonsai to get low-intensity morning sunlight when possible and avoid the direct afternoon sunlight.
- You should plan to water it every two to three days.
- Never allow the soil to dry out completely.
- Usually, you can tell when it needs watering by the color and feel of the soil surface.