$39.25 incl. GST
- Overall Height APPROXIMATELY 60cm
- The actual plant may differ as each pot has its own unique natural look and though look identical but never 100% similar to the image pictured here.
- Flowers/Fruits are seasonal and plants may not be with flowers/fruits at the time of order/delivery.
- Anthurium Arrow makes a great and unusual houseplant with its gorgeous elongated leaves and tangled white roots.
- It is typically grown for the cut flower market, where the unusually shaped leaves make a great contrast to the flowers in the bouquet.
- A fantastic foliage houseplant, this Anthurium will look really amazing in any room in your home.
- Anthurium are actually epiphytes, so in their native habitat grow on other plants and trees; however, they can also grow on the ground.
- It can grow in a wide range of soils or no soil at all.
- A potting mix that’s porous but also has good water retention properties works great.
- It needs little if the potting mix is well enriched with organic content.
- A well-balanced fertilizer to improve the growth.
- It requires 70-85% sunlight, consistent exposure to bright light.
- Grow lights are vital if sunlight is not available.
- Water regularly if the potting mix and the planter you’ve used drain excellently.