Aglaonema Green Papaya (Chinese Evergreen)
$15.00 incl. GST
Earliest Delivery Within 2 days
Overall Height APPROXIMATELY 30cm.
- The Green Papaya has a strike of pink right down the middle of each leaf, making it an extremely unique Aglaonema.
- Because the shade of green is deep, the pink is more pronounced making it the eye-catcher of your plant gang.
- The Aglaonema (also called Chinese Evergreen) is a highly decorative plant with several interesting varieties.
- It is one of the most popular houseplants and the color variations from dark green to silver, and some with hints of red.
- They are native to the humid, shady forests of Asia and New Guinea.
- Aglaonemas are slow growing, attractive, and make excellent foliage plants.
- They have large, narrow, and glossy oval leaves on short stems.
- Best of all, they don't like full sun, so they're perfect for indoors, especially if window light is a commodity in your home.
- Well-draining potting soil.
- Fertilize with general houseplant food once a month during spring and summer.
- Medium to bright indirect light; keep out of direct sunlight.
- Water thoroughly weekly; allow the top half of soil to dry out between watering.