Trachelospermum Asiaticum (Asiatic Jasmine)
$15.00 incl. GST
- The actual plant may differ as each pot has its own unique natural look and although look identical but never 100% similar to the image pictured here.
- Flowers/Fruits are seasonal and plants may not be with flowers/fruits at the time of order/delivery.
- Overall Height is measured from the bottom of the pot to the tallest point of the plant vertically.
- Plant Overall Height APPROXIMATELY:-
- 28cm for POT SIZE 15cm(Ø)
- Trachelospermum asiaticum, the Asiatic jasmine, is a species of flowering plant in the family Apocynaceae and it is native to Asia.
- Its flowers resemble stars, so it is also referred to as yellow star jasmine or Asian star jasmine.
- It prefers free-draining fertile or moderately fertile soil, and alkaline soil conditions, but will grow in slightly acid soils too.
- If you don't have suitable outdoor conditions, you can grow star jasmine in a conservatory or glasshouse in good light.
- Fertilize once or twice a year, during the early spring or summer season with any all-purpose fertilizer.
- Place it in little to partial shade (only 2-6 hours of direct sunlight a day), to full and direct sun (more 6 hours of direct sunlight per day).
- Water the star jasmine vines at least twice a week.
- Water more often during severely hot or dry seasons, but let the soil dry between watering.
- Plants growing in pots may need to be watered several times each week.