$16.82 incl. GST
- Overall Height APPROXIMATELY 18cm
- The actual plant may differ as each pot has its own unique natural look and though look identical but never 100% similar to the image pictured here.
- Flowers/Fruits are seasonal and plants may not be with flowers/fruits at the time of order/delivery.
- Aloe vera is a succulent plant species of the genus Aloe.
- An evergreen perennial, it originates from the Arabian Peninsula but grows wild in tropical, semi-tropical, and arid climates around the world.
- It is cultivated for agricultural and medicinal uses.
- The leaves range in color from red to green but always have distinctive "H-shaped" spots.
- Like cacti, succulents do best in dry conditions.
- When growing aloe vera plants, plant them in a cactus potting soil mix or a regular potting soil that has been amended with additional perlite or building sand.
- Fertilizer is not necessary, however, if you feel the need to do so, you may use a water-based fertilizer at half strength.
- Indirect sunlight would be ideal.
- Weekly watering will be sufficient.
- Ensure soil drys out in between each watering session.