$18.00 incl. GST
Earliest Delivery Within 2 days
Overall Height APPROXIMATELY 20cm.
- Jade plants are succulent houseplants, which makes them fairly resilient and easy to grow indoors—plus, they’re long-lived.
- With their thick, woody stems and oval-shaped leaves, jade plants have a miniature, tree-like appearance that makes them very appealing for use as a decorative houseplant.
- They live for a very long time, often being passed down from generation to generation and reaching heights of three feet or more when grown indoors.
- Jade plants adapt well to the warm, dry conditions found in most homes.
- Loam, Sand.
- Use a balanced water soluble fertilizer.
- An important thing to keep in mind is that you should water your plant in the regular way and then water it with the fertilizer water.
- Never fertilize your plant when the soil is dry, as this will damage the roots.
- Full sun, Partial sun.
- Crassula Sunset has typical watering needs for a succulent.
- It’s best to use the “soak and dry” method, and allow the soil to dry out completely between waterings.