$7.00 incl. GST
Earliest Delivery Within 2 days
Overall Height APPROXIMATELY 10cm
- Kalanchoe Rhombopilosa is a few branched, perennial, succulent shrublet up to 12 inches (30 cm) tall with small, up to 1.2 inches (3 cm) long, slightly woolly, silver-green leaves with brown markings on sprawling, woody branches. The stems are thin, up to 0.3 inch (8 mm) in diameter, rigid, woody, upright or sprawling with long hairs.
- The cruciform flowers are small and greenish yellow to pink with purple lines.
- They thrive in nutrient poor soils consisting of equal parts of loam and sand, with pumice or lava grit added to ensure good drainage.
- Feed bi-weekly in the summer with a liquid fertilizer, or use slow-release pellets.
- Plant in full sun along the coast to a light shade inland.
- Water moderately throughout the summer and reduce watering in the winter.
- Let the soil surface dry out between watering, and in the winter, the plant can almost dry out.