Crassula capitella (Crassula Pagoda)
$14.02 incl. GST
Earliest Delivery in 2 days
Overall Height APPROXIMATELY 14cm
- Eye-catching, Crassula capitella 'Red Pagoda' is a branching succulent with densely stacked, fleshy, triangular chartreuse leaves adorned with bright crimson tips.
- Their color is brightest in winter in response to long cool nights and bright sunlight.
- Low-growing, this plant forms a colorful mat and can be used as a small scale ground cover.
- It is extremely useful in containers, or hanging baskets.
- Clusters of small, starry, flowers appear in summer.
- This Crassula spreads by runners and will form small colonies.
- Well-drained soil.
- Loam, sand.
- Feed with a liquid fertilizer diluted to 1/2 the recommended strength.
- Do not feed from October to March when the plant is resting.
- Fertilize every 2 weeks from the last week in June to the end of August.
- Fertilize monthly from April through June.
- Never feed a crassula plant when the soil is dry or the fertilizer will burn the roots.
- Wet the soil with plain water first and then use the water containing plant food.
- Full sun, Partial sun.
- Water when the soil is completely dry.
- Water deeply until the excess water comes out the drip holes in the bottom of the pot.
- Never let the plant sit in the excess water.
- Keeping the plant is a small pot helps the soil dry out quickly and prevents root rot.
- This plant needs even less water in the winter.