String of Dolphins (Senecio Peregrinus)
$30.00 incl. GST
Earliest Delivery in 2 days
- Overall Height APPROXIMATELY:
- 18cm for Pot Size 8cm(Ø)
- 25cm for Pot Size 11cm(Ø)
- The actual plant may differ as each pot has its own unique natural look and although look identical but never 100% similar to the image pictured here.
- Flowers/Fruits are seasonal and plants may not be with flowers/fruits at the time of order/delivery.
- Overall Height measured from the bottom of the pot to the tallest point of the plant vertically.
- Dolphin plants are hybrids that bring extra charm to a sea-themed planter.
- Their unusual leaf form has typical succulent plumpness with low maintenance and few growing issues.
- The main thing to remember is that the plant is succulent and requires well-draining soil to thrive.
- One of the worst offenses is overly wet soil, but don’t be fooled – dolphin plants do like regular moisture.
- Use a well-draining soil mix.
- Use a top dressing of general fertilizer once or twice a year to enhance new growth and the plant’s overall health.
- Over-fertilizing causes malformed growth, losing that iconic leaping dolphin look.
- Bright, indirect light, early morning sun, or semi to half shade. Plants may become sunburnt from too much sun.
- Allow soil to dry out between watering to avoid root rot.