Sedum Morganianum (Burrito)
$13.00 incl. GST
Earliest Delivery in 2 days
Overall Height APPROXIMATELY 16cm
- Burrito’s cactus (Sedum Morganianum) is not technically a cactus but a succulent.
- Although all cacti are succulents, not all succulents are cactus.
- Both do have similar requirements such as gritty soil, good drainage, sunshine, and protection from extremely cold temperatures.
- Growing burro’s tail provides fascinating texture as a graceful houseplant or lush green exterior plant in many landscape situations.
- The water needs to drain out of it fast so it’s best to use a mix specially formulated for cactus and succulents.
- Add horticultural grade sand and perlite (or fine lava rock, gravel or pumice) to lighten up whatever potting soil you have.
- Provide even moisture and fertilize with cactus food during the growing season.
- Suitable for office, indoor, outdoor.
- A little sunlight would be ideal but keep it shaded.
- Water only when the soil is dry. Mist the soil once every 2-3 weeks.