Sarcandra Glabra (Herba Sarcandrae)
$15.00 incl. GST
Earliest Delivery in 2 days
- Pot Size APPROXIMATELY 14cm(Ø) x 11cm(H) x 35cm(Overall Height)
- The actual plant may differ as each pot has its own unique natural look and although look identical but never 100% similar to the image pictured here.
- Flowers/Fruits are seasonal and plants may not be with flowers/fruits at the time of order/delivery.
- Overall Height is measured from the bottom of the pot to the tallest point of the plant vertically.
- Sarcandra Glabra is an herb native to Southeast Asia and it is also known as Herba Sarcandrae or Glabrous Sarcandra herb.
- Aromatic oils may be extracted from the leaves.
- The fruit of Sarcandra glabra is small, round, and the skin is red.
- The entire plant of Sarcandra glabra is used as a medicinal material to treat symptoms such as pneumonia.
- It should be planted in moist, acidic soil.
- It prefers a semi-shade and avoids direct sunlight.
- Water continuously after planting to keep the soil moist.