Sansevieria in Hexagon Decorative Pot
$23.00 incl. GST
- The actual product may differ and may not be 100% similar to the image pictured here.
- The color of the POT in the image is for illustration only and may be subject to change due to availability.
- A variety of colors are available but due to stock availability, selection of your preferred color is not available.
- However, we will select the BEST ONE for you!
- Plant Overall Height APPROXIMATELY:-
- 25cm for POT SIZE 11cm(Ø)
- Sansevieria plants are native to subtropical areas in Europe, India, and Africa and do well in hot, dry, challenging climates and with poor soil.
- A relative of the agave plant, and in its native lands, some of the larger family members find use as a source of textile fiber.
- In hot locations (e.g., some areas of Florida, Arkansas, and Arizona) Sansevieria grows as a perennial and is used as a groundcover like an ornamental grass.
- It goes other common names:- Bird’s Nest Sansevieria, Golden hahnii, Good Luck Plant, Dwarf Mother in Law’s Tongue, Dwarf Snake Plant.
- It is not finicky about pH requirements and does well in soil ranging from slightly acidic to slightly alkaline.
- A standard cactus or succulent mix combined 50/50 with regular potting soil is an excellent choice for potted plants.
- When fertilizing, use an all-purpose liquid houseplant food once in the spring and once in mid-summer.
- Fresh soil should provide plenty of nutrients.
- Sansevieria tolerates low light, does best in bright light to full shade. and can stand almost any sort of abuse.
- For it to thrive and reach its full potential, keep your plant in bright indirect sunlight at comfortable, consistent room temperatures.
- Water sparingly & occasionally, allowing the soil to dry out slightly between watering.