Rhaphidophora Tetrasperma (Dwarf Monstera)
$25.00 incl. GST
- Overall Height APPROXIMATELY:
- 25cm for Pot Size 14cm(Ø)
- The actual plant may differ as each pot has its own unique natural look and although look identical but never 100% similar to the image pictured here.
- Flowers/Fruits are seasonal and plants may not be with flowers/fruits at the time of order/delivery.
- Overall Height is measured from the bottom of the pot to the tallest point of the plant vertically.
- Raphidophora Tetrasperma is a fast-growing vining plant like the famous Monstera form.
- This is one of the fastest-growing varieties of aroid which is desired for its unique fenestrated leaves.
- Sometimes it is also called “Dwarf Monstera” or “Monstera Ginny” as it resembles the Monstera deliciosa.
- It originated in southern Thailand and Malaysia and it was first discovered in the late 1800s.
- Young plants have young leaves that are not divided and as it matures, the leaves will start splitting.
- The best soil is an all-purpose potting mix and the plant will be happy with rich soil.
- To keep a healthy plant, you should keep the soil damp but not wet.
- The best way to help establish the plant, apply a slow-release fertilizer.
- Apply the fertilizer at least 6 inches away from the base.
- Fertilize the plant every 4 months in a year period.
- Provide the plant with bright indirect light.
- Medium indirect light and some shade are tolerated and afternoon direct sun can be too much for the plant.
- Keep this plant fairly moist, but not waterlogged.
- The plant does not like to be dry and likes to stay moist, at least during its growing season.
- The plant could be at a faster growth rate with regular watering.