Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry Fruit)
$44.86 incl. GST
Earliest Delivery in 2 days
- Overall Height APPROXIMATELY 40cm
- The actual plant may differ as each pot has its own unique natural look and though look identical but never 100% similar to the image pictured here.
- Flowers/Fruits are seasonal and plants may not be with flowers/fruits at the time of order/delivery.
- Rubus idaeus is a red-fruited species of Rubus native to Europe and northern Asia and commonly cultivated in other temperate regions.
- Commonly known as Raspberry fruit.
- It can tolerate sand or clay soils, providing the soil drains well.
- Compost or manure improves texture and drainage, but if the soil is very wet, install raised beds or drainage pipes.
- Plant fertilizer should be heavy in nitrogen, although a balanced type is often preferred.
- Full sun to indirect sunlight
- During fruit development, it requires one to 1-1-/2 inches of water (either from rain or irrigation) per week.
- During dry weather, thoroughly water raspberry plants once a week.