$25.00 incl. GST
Peperomia Caperata Burgundy
$7.00 incl. GST
Ship in 2 days
- The actual plant may differ as each pot has its own unique natural look and although look identical but never 100% similar to the image pictured here.
- Flowers/Fruits are seasonal and plants may not be with flowers/fruits at the time of order/delivery.
- Overall Height was measured from the bottom of the pot to the tallest point of the plant vertically.
- Plant Overall Height APPROXIMATELY:-
- 15cm for POT SIZE 8cm(Ø)
- Peperomia is a slow-growing tropical annuals and perennials that are easy to care for under average room or conservatory conditions.
- They have striking foliage with red stems.
- Peperomia Burgundy has beautiful heart-shaped leaves with very distinct ripples.
- These colorful purple-red plants grow in an attractive mounding habit that makes them great for small places in your home.
- A peat-based soil is best used that drains well. 2 parts peat and 1 part perlite is a good mix.
SHOP MORE > SOIL & PLANTING MEDIA
- Use a diluted liquid fertilizer once every 2-4 weeks.
- A bright room with the plant placed in a shaded spot is ideal, without direct sunlight.
- In their natural habitat, they reside undercover within forests with some sun and shade so we need to try and replicate this.
- It's important not to water these plants too much or underwater them.
- To get watering just about right, allow the soil to dry to the touch at the top and then water thoroughly, but much less during winter.