Pandorea Jasminoides Variegatea (Bower Vine)
$25.00 incl. GST
- The actual plant may differ as each pot has its own unique natural look and although look identical but never 100% similar to the image pictured here.
- Flowers/Fruits are seasonal and plants may not be with flowers/fruits at the time of order/delivery.
- Overall Height is measured from the bottom of the pot to the tallest point of the plant vertically.
- Plant Overall Height APPROXIMATELY:-
- 55cm for POT SIZE 16cm(Ø)
- Pandorea Jasminoides, also known by the common names bower of beauty and bower vine, is a species of flowering plant in the family Bignoniaceae and is endemic to eastern Australia.
- A fast-growing vine that provides a quick solution for covering a trellis, hiding a fence, or creating shade on an arbor or pergola.
- The beautiful tubular flowers are attractive to hummingbirds and a variety of beneficial insects.
- Plant near a patio or porch where the rich fragrance of the flowers can be best enjoyed.
- Prefers soil that is moist and well-drained (acidic soils are also suitable).
- Fertilize early spring and summer with an all-purpose 10-10-10 granular fertilizer.
- It prefers full sun or part shade.
- Adequate sunlight is required for good flowering and as a rainforest climber, it will grow to reach for sunlight.
- Regular watering to keep the soil moist during the dry season.
- Reduce watering once the plant is established.