$12.00 incl. GST
Peperomia Obtusifolia Variegata
$8.00 incl. GST
- The actual plant may differ as each pot has its own unique natural look and although look identical but never 100% similar to the image pictured here.
- Flowers/Fruits are seasonal and plants may not be with flowers/fruits at the time of order/delivery.
- Overall Height was measured from the bottom of the pot to the tallest point of the plant vertically.
- Plant Overall Height APPROXIMATELY:-
- 30cm for POT SIZE 14cm(Ø)
- Peperomia Obtusifolia, the Baby Rubber Plant or pepper face, is a species of flowering plant in the family Piperaceae, native to Florida, Mexico, and the Caribbean.
- The specific epithet Obtusifolia means "blunt-leaved".
- They are best grown in a peat-based potting mixture.
- All pots should have a shallow layer of clay-pot fragments or other drainage material in the bottom to promote drainage.
SHOP MORE > SOIL & PLANTING MEDIA
- Apply standard liquid fertilizer once a month at half-strength from mid-spring to autumn only.
- Too much feeding will result in soft, untypical growth and eventually, the plant will collapse.
- It needs to be shaded from the hot sun during the sunniest months, but those with variegated foliage like a few hours of sunshine every day.
- Therefore these plants should be placed quite close to a bright window, especially in winter.
- Water the plant only when is clearly needed and then very sparingly.
- Allow the potting mixture to dry out almost completely between waterings.