Caladium Lemon Blush
$18.00 incl. GST
- Overall Height APPROXIMATELY:
- 35cm for Pot Size 14cm(Ø)
- The actual plant may differ as each pot has its own unique natural look and although look identical but never 100% similar to the image pictured here.
- Flowers/Fruits are seasonal and plants may not be with flowers/fruits at the time of order/delivery.
- Overall Height is measured from the bottom of the pot to the tallest point of the plant vertically.
- It has almost unparalleled foliage and they can make showy houseplants.
- They have large, arrow-shaped, and paper-thin leaves that come in a striking array of colors and patterns.
- A mass of caladium is an explosion of whites, greens, reds, and pinks that are mottled, veined, and striped.
- They can easily give you the visual impact of flowers while only being foliage plants.
- A rich, well-drained potting mix is good for caladium.
- Fertilize the plant weekly during the growing season with liquid fertilizer or use slow-release pellets.
- It prefers indirect light or moderate shade indoors.
- The narrower the leaves, the greater the sun it can withstand.
- When leaves appear, keep the plant evenly moist.
- Never allow it to dry out.