$17.76 incl. GST
- Overall Height APPROXIMATELY 20cm
- The actual plant may differ as each pot has its own unique natural look and though look identical but never 100% similar to the image pictured here.
- Flowers/Fruits are seasonal and plants may not be with flowers/fruits at the time of order/delivery.
- Viola is a genus of flowering plants in the violet family Violaceae.
- It is the largest genus in the family, containing between 525 and 600 species.
- Most species are found in the temperate Northern Hemisphere; however, some are also found in widely divergent areas such as Hawaii, Australasia, and the Andes.
- It prefers moist, nutrient-rich soil that is well-drained and supplemented with compost.
- It benefits from a light dose of organic fertilizer each month during the growing season.
- Deadhead blooms often to encourage fresh blooms.
- Hot weather causes viola blooms to fade and plants to die back.
- Violas are tolerant of most conditions, yet will thrive in full sun or part shade especially during the spring, yet will easily fade in full sun during the summer heat, and best to transplant into the dappled shade.
- Soil should be moist, but not wet.
- Water them during dry periods, once or twice per week.