Oncidium Orchid on Wood
$23.36 incl. GST
Earliest Delivery in 2 days
- Overall Height APPROXIMATELY 30cm
- The actual plant may differ as each pot has its own unique natural look and though look identical but never 100% similar to the image pictured here.
- Flowers/Fruits are seasonal and plants may not be with flowers/fruits at the time of order/delivery.
- The Oncidium family is very large and includes many flower varieties.
- The most common flower variety is often referred to as the "Dancing Lady".
- This instruction sheet deals with Oncidium types that have thin leaves, pseudobulbs, and branching sprays with flowers colored in yellow and mahogany.
- It’s best to use shredded bark or osmunda fiber.
- Keep it evenly moist though it’s best to occasionally allow for it to be nearly dry.
- During the growing season, feed with a weak orchid fertilizer bimonthly or scatter slow-release pellets in the growing media at the beginning of the season.
- Grow in bright diffused light; east or west windows are ideal.
- One of the best types of artificial light you can provide for your orchids is by using L.E.D.
- Water when the mix just approaches dryness.
- Oncidiums prefer clean water without a lot of mineral content.