Corokia Cotoneaster (Wire Netting Bush)
$18.69 incl. GST
Earliest Delivery in 2 days
- Overall Height APPROXIMATELY 25cm
- The actual plant may differ as each pot has its own unique natural look and though look identical but never 100% similar to the image pictured here.
- Flowers/Fruits are seasonal and plants may not be with flowers/fruits at the time of order/delivery.
- Corokia cotoneaster is a flowering plant in the family Argophyllaceae.
- This plant is commonly known as the wire-netting bush, korokio, or korokia-tarango.
- Originating in New Zealand, the Corokia Cotoneaster is an unusual-looking plant that will happily grow indoors as a house plant or out of doors in the garden, it can be used in patio planters, or be used in the home as a trendy indoor plant.
- Prefers moist and well-draining soil.
- When the plant is actively growing, use a standard liquid fertilizer once a month or granules or spikes 2 to 3 times a month to support and maintain the growth.
- Prefers full sun to partial shade.
- It can tolerate both moist and dry growing conditions; however, it cannot tolerate standing water.
- High amounts of water can cause the roots to rot, so it is advised to let the soil get 70-80% dry between waterings.