Philodendron 'Ring of Fire' Gold
$68.00 incl. GST
- The actual plant may differ as each pot has its own unique natural look and although look identical but never 100% similar to the image pictured here.
- Flowers/Fruits are seasonal and plants may not be with flowers/fruits at the time of order/delivery.
- Overall Height is measured from the bottom of the pot to the tallest point of the plant vertically.
- Plant Overall Height APPROXIMATELY:-
- 26cm for POT SIZE 13cm(Ø)
- Philodendron ‘Ring of Fire' is an exceptional Philodendron that is one of the most sought-after in the world.
- The variation of colors on the new leaves can range from white to cream, from light to dark green, and from orange to fire red.
- It is a rather slow-growing philodendron but well worth the wait!
- Philodendron ‘Ring of Fire’ is believed to be a hybrid between Philodendron Tortum and Philodendron Wendlandii and was originally called ‘Henderson’s Pride’.
- Make or buy a fertilized mix that consists of coco peat moss or coconut fiber (coir), vermiculite or perlite, compost, and other ingredients.
- A lightweight soil provides good drainage, holds moisture, and gives the roots room to grow.
- Feed philodendron houseplants with a balanced liquid foliage houseplant fertilizer that contains macro-nutrients.
- Set the plant in a location with bright, indirect sunlight.
- Find a position near a window where the sun’s rays never actually touch the foliage.
- When growing philodendron plants, allow the top inch of soil to dry out between waterings.
- The length of your index finger to the first knuckle is about an inch, so inserting your finger into the soil is a good way to check the moisture level.