Philodendron Burle Marx
$88.00 incl. GST
- Overall Height APPROXIMATELY:
- 120cm for Pot Size 34cm(Ø)
- The actual plant may differ as each pot has its own unique natural look and although look identical but never 100% similar to the image pictured here.
- Flowers/Fruits are seasonal and plants may not be with flowers/fruits at the time of order/delivery.
- Overall Height measured from the bottom of the pot to the tallest point of the plant vertically.
- The Philodendron Burle Marx plant is named after Roberto Burle Marx.
- Burle Marx was the first architect to use native plants in modern landscape designs.
- This Philodendron, from the Araceae family, is a low-growing shrub.
- The leaves are heart-shaped but narrow.
- Being tropical natives, they do well in any well-drained potting soil, rich with organic material.
- Use a mix of coco-peat, compost, sand in a 20:60:20 ratio.
- Feeding your Philodendron a few times a year is a good way to get them to stay healthy.
- Give them some organic liquid fertilizer once or twice a year.
- Overwatering is the chief cause of disease or loss of plant life.
- While Philodendrons need regular watering, do ensure that you don’t overwater them.
- When growing philodendron plants, allow the top inch of soil to dry out between waterings.
- The length of your index finger to the first knuckle is about an inch, so inserting your finger into the soil is a good way to check the moisture level.