$79.44 incl. GST
Earliest Delivery in 2 days
- Overall Height APPROXIMATELY 65cm
- The actual plant may differ as each pot has its own unique natural look and though look identical but never 100% similar to the image pictured here.
- Flowers/Fruits are seasonal and plants may not be with flowers/fruits at the time of order/delivery.
- Philodendron 'Pluto' have tiger tooth-shaped leaves with dark green foliage makes it one of a unique plant among philodendron.
- The leaves as mature turn in dark green and some leaves turn brownish-black making it an exotic plant in your collection.
- Philodendron, derived from Greek Philo (love) and Dendron (Tree) is a classy tropical plant grown for its foliage.
- Philodendrons evolved under the forest canopy and hence love shaded conditions outdoors or in areas of filtered light, indoors.
- Being tropical natives, they do well in any well-drained potting soil, rich with organic material.
- Use a mix of coco-peat, compost, sand in a 20:60:20 ratio.
- Feeding your Philodendron a few times a year is a good way to get them to stay healthy.
- Give them some organic liquid fertilizer once or twice a year.
- Overwatering is the chief cause of disease or loss of plant life.
- While Philodendrons need regular watering, do ensure that you don’t overwater them.
- When growing philodendron plants, allow the top inch of soil to dry out between waterings.
- The length of your index finger to the first knuckle is about an inch, so inserting your finger into the soil is a good way to check the moisture level.