Philodendron Black Cardinal
$88.00 incl. GST
Earliest Delivery in 2 days
- Overall Height APPROXIMATELY:
- 35cm for Pot Size 17cm(Ø)
- The actual plant may differ as each pot has its own unique natural look and although look identical but never 100% similar to the image pictured here.
- Flowers/Fruits are seasonal and plants may not be with flowers/fruits at the time of order/delivery.
- Overall Height measured from the bottom of the pot to the tallest point of the plant vertically.
- Philodendron Black Cardinal has deep burgundy almost black leaves and red stems.
- If you’re into dark houseplants, this one is for you!
- The leaves on Philodendron Black Cardinal emerge light orange or bronze and they mature, they will turn into almost black and can reach an impressive size.
- Unlike most Philodendron’s, Philodendron Black Cardinal does not climb nor vine meaning it will remain ‘basal’.
- A mixture of perlite, bark, soil, and charcoal has been proven to be the best potting mix for Philodendron’s.
- It will also grow well in 100% sphagnum moss or peat-perlite/vermiculite mix. Buy our in-house mixed aroid mix here.
- Any all-purpose, fertilizer will work for Philodendron Black Cardinal Plants.
- Indoor houseplant fertilizers fall into two groups: water-soluble, liquid quick release, and granular, slow-release fertilizers.
- Provide it a spot with bright indirect sunlight for best coloration or even a few hours of the morning or late afternoon sun.
- Allow to dry out before watering, water only when the top 3c, of soil, is dry to touch.