Peperomia Puteolata in Hydropot (Parallel Peperomia)
$15.00 incl. GST
- The actual plant may differ as each pot has its own unique natural look and although look identical but never 100% similar to the image pictured here.
- Flowers/Fruits are seasonal and plants may not be with flowers/fruits at the time of order/delivery.
- Overall Height was measured from the bottom of the pot to the tallest point of the plant vertically.
- Plant Overall Height APPROXIMATELY:-
- 22cm for POT SIZE 10cm(Ø)
- Peperomia Angulata is an herbaceous perennial native to South America (Brazil).
- It is a delightful, easy-to-grow houseplant with creeping stems.
- The dark green leaves have attractive lighter green stripes, adding to their year-round interest.
- A peat-based soil is best used that drains well. 2 parts peat and 1 part perlite is a good mix.
- Use a diluted liquid fertilizer once every 2-4 weeks.
- A bright room with the plant placed in a shaded spot is ideal, without direct sunlight.
- Sitting back from the west, east, or even south-facing window is best.
- It's important not to water these plants too much or underwater them.
- To get watering just about right, allow the soil to dry to the touch at the top and then water thoroughly, but much less during winter.