Peperomia Clusiifolia (Tricolor Plant)
$10.00 incl. GST
Earliest Delivery in 2 days
- Overall Height APPROXIMATELY:
- 38cm for Pot Size 14cm(Ø)
- The actual plant may differ as each pot has its own unique natural look and although look identical but never 100% similar to the image pictured here.
- Flowers/Fruits are seasonal and plants may not be with flowers/fruits at the time of order/delivery.
- Overall Height measured from the bottom of the pot to the tallest point of the plant vertically.
- Peperomia ginny, or the Tricolor plant, is an incredibly popular new variation that has been added to the group.
- Being referred to as a “pantropical” plant, members of the Pepper family are found in the tropical regions of both hemispheres.
- They are best grown in a peat-based potting mixture.
- All pots should have a shallow layer of clay-pot fragments or other drainage material in the bottom to promote drainage.
- Apply standard liquid fertilizer once a month at half-strength from mid-spring to autumn only.
- Too much feeding will result in soft, untypical growth and eventually, the plant will collapse.
- The Peperomia needs low to medium, indirect light.
- Avoid direct sunlight as it can burn the leaves.
- Water the plant only when is clearly needed and then very sparingly.
- Allow the potting mixture to dry out almost completely between waterings.