Peperomia Caperata 'Ruby Ripple' (Radiator Plant)
$7.48 incl. GST
Earliest Delivery in 2 days
Overall Height APPROXIMATELY 15cm
- A member of the Piperaceae family, the Peperomia Caperata (Radiator Plant) compact plant has short stems covered by heart-shaped, deeply ridged leaves.
- The leaves are green, sometimes with a blush of red, and dark green veins.
- ‘Ruby Ripple’ has burgundy-colored foliage and puckered leaves.
- Light peat moss potting mix that contains perlite or sand to help drainage.
- Peperomia likes some air around its roots.
- This plant will easily get stem and/or root rot if the potting medium is kept wet.
- Feed monthly spring through fall with a liquid or water-soluble fertilizer, diluted by half.
- Low to bright light.
- Protect this plant from direct sunlight.
- Light from an east- or north-facing window works best.
- It thrives under indoor grow lights, making it a good choice for an office plant.
- Keep soil barely moist.
- Allow the top inch of soil to dry between waterings.
- Water less in winter, allowing the top half of the soil to dry out before watering again.