Peperomia Ferreyrae (Pincushion Peperomia)
$15.00 incl. GST
- The actual plant may differ as each pot has its own unique natural look and although look identical but never 100% similar to the image pictured here.
- Flowers/Fruits are seasonal and plants may not be with flowers/fruits at the time of order/delivery.
- Overall Height was measured from the bottom of the pot to the tallest point of the plant vertically.
- Plant Overall Height APPROXIMATELY:-
- 25cm for POT SIZE 14cm(Ø)
- The Peperomia Ferreyrae is a succulent type of Peperomia and is easily recognized by its green bean style foliage.
- It doesn’t grow very quickly and takes up a small amount of space which makes it a perfect desk or shelf plant.
- It’s also relatively low maintenance which means it’s a great plant for beginners who are just getting into houseplants and want something easy but fun looking to start off with.
- A well-draining soil is necessary for this plant as it doesn’t like to sit in water.
- It is recommended to have a peat-based mix with added perlite for aeration.
- Fertilize your plant during the growing seasons and leave it during the winter months.
- Fertilizing your plant once every two weeks should be more than enough for your Happy Bean.
- Peperomia Ferreyrae like quite bright light but will not do well if they are sat under strong direct sunlight all day.
- Direct light can be beneficial for this plant but ensure it’s not too strong and if you feel like it is try switching it to a north-facing window or pull it back from the strong glares of the sun.
- Instead, allow the soil to dry out between waterings and then water your plant thoroughly.
- Make sure the pot you’re using has holes so the water can drain away and the roots of your plant won’t be sitting in soggy soil.