$8.00 incl. GST
Earliest Delivery Within 2 days
Overall Height APPROXIMATELY 11cm.
- Peperomia rotundifolia, also known as jade necklace, trailing jade, creeping buttons and round leaf Peperomia, is a trailing plant species of peperomia native to the tropical rainforest of South America.
- A peat based soil is best used that drains well.
- 2 parts peat and 1 part perlite or sand is a good mix.
- Other mixes will work well, but the main point is for the medium to drain well and be well aerated.
- During spring - while the plant is growing use a diluted liquid fertilizer once every 2 weeks, and once a month during summer.
- No feeding is required from autumn to spring.
- Bright light without direct sunlight is best suited.
- A small amount of morning or evening sun won't harm, but midday sun could scorch the leaves and harm the plant.
- South, east or west facing areas are best suited and check if the plant needs to sit further back from the window.
- Overwatering is the worst offender for most Peperomias including this species.
- This is because of its succulent nature and small roots .
- Allow the soil to become dry then water thoroughly.
- During the winter reduce watering to a minimum. Better too little than too much.