Pachypodium Lamerei Variegated (Madagascar Palm)
$418.69 incl. GST
Earliest Delivery in 2 days
- Overall Height APPROXIMATELY 60-65cm
- The actual plant may differ as each pot has its own unique natural look and though look identical but never 100% similar to the image pictured here.
- Flowers/Fruits are seasonal and plants may not be with flowers/fruits at the time of order/delivery.
- The extraordinary Madagascar palm is not a palm at all but a succulent plant armed with needle-sharp spines and a palm-like top.
- The Madagascar Palm, also known as Pachypodium lamerei is a flowering plant native to Africa on the island of Madagascar.
- This succulent plant has an unusual combination of tropical leaves making Pachypodium plants look like a member of a desert cactus family and makes for a real conversation piece.
- The best soil to use is a cactus mix.
- Use a diluted houseplant fertilizer at the beginning of spring and the beginning of summer.
- If Madagascar palms are happy and healthy, they will grow about 12 inches a year and bloom profusely.
- It thrives best in warm climates and full sun.
- Only water it when the top third or so of the soil has dried out, then water the plant until the soil is moist.