1 Mini Pot African Violet Variegated - Saintpaulia (Japan)
$16.82 incl. GST
Earliest Delivery in 2 days
- Overall Height APPROXIMATELY 11cm
- The actual plant may differ as each pot has its own unique natural look and though look identical but never 100% similar to the image pictured here.
- Flowers are seasonal and plants may not be with flowers at the time of order/delivery.
- The color of the PLANT/FLOWER in the image is for illustration only and may be subject to change due to availability.
- A variety of colors are available but due to stock availability, selection of your preferred color is not available.
- However, we will select the BEST POT for you!
- Streptocarpus sect. Saintpaulia is a section within Streptocarpus subgenus Streptocarpella consisting of about ten species of herbaceous perennial flowering plants in the family Gesneriaceae, native to Tanzania and adjacent southeastern Kenya in eastern tropical Africa.
- The Saintpaulia houseplant is more commonly known as the African Violet because it originates from Africa and the flowers look like violets (although they're unrelated).
- African violets grow best in well-drained, slightly acidic soil.
- Try to use a feed that is high in potash, if not feasible, an all-purpose houseplant variety will also work.
- Should you be a keen African Violet flower fan, then you will need to feed lightly every couple of weeks.
- Never place your African Violet in direct sunlight.
- If you are trying to achieve flowers it will need bright light.
- Keep compost moist, allowing the compost to dry out slightly between watering.
- It is advised to only water by using the bottom watering method you can water from the top if you are careful.