$63.55 incl. GST
Earliest Delivery in 2 days
- The actual plant may differ as each pot has its own unique natural look and though look identical but never 100% similar to the image pictured here.
- Flowers/Fruits are seasonal and plants may not be with Flowers/Fruits at the time of order/delivery.
- Overall Height APPROXIMATELY 60cm
- Begonia 'Ginny' is an easy-to-grow houseplant with exotic flowers.
- This shrub-like hybrid has leaves that are lance-shaped, dark green, and covered with short hairs.
- It has a bushy growth habit.
- The flower buds are pink with striking red hairs, as the flowers open they are white and have a serrated margin.
- Some Sand to Clay Loam.
- Fertilizers that are high in N, nitrogen, will promote green leafy growth.
- Excess nitrogen in the soil can cause excessive vegetative growth on plants at the expense of flower bud development.
- Shade to Dappled (refers to a dappled pattern of light created on the ground, as cast by light passing through high tree branches. This is the middle ground, not considered shady, but not sunny either. Dappled remains constant throughout the day.
- Keep it moist.