$16.82 incl. GST
Earliest Delivery in 2 days
- The actual plant may differ as each pot has its own unique natural look and though look identical but never 100% similar to the image pictured here.
- Flowers are seasonal and plants may not be with flowers at the time of order/delivery.
Overall Height APPROXIMATELY 18cm
- Aloe vera is a succulent plant species of the genus Aloe.
- An evergreen perennial, it originates from the Arabian Peninsula but grows wild in tropical, semi-tropical, and arid climates around the world.
- It is cultivated for agricultural and medicinal uses.
- It is a very variable species and hybridizes easily with other similar aloes, sometimes making it difficult to identify.
- The leaves range in color from red to green but always have distinctive "H-shaped" spots.
- The flowers are similarly variable in color, ranging from bright red to yellow, but are always bunched in a distinctively flat-topped raceme.
- Like cacti, succulents do best in dry conditions.
- When growing aloe vera plants, plant them in a cactus potting soil mix or a regular potting soil that has been amended with additional perlite or building sand.
- Make sure that the pot has plenty of drainage holes as the plant cannot tolerate standing water.
- Fertilizer is not necessary, however, if you feel the need to do so, you may use a water-based fertilizer at half strength.
- Indirect sunlight would be ideal.
- Weekly watering will be sufficient.
- Ensure soil drys out in between each watering session.