Chlorophytum Capense (Spider Plant)
$16.82 incl. GST
Earliest Delivery in 2 days
- The actual plant may differ as each pot has its own unique natural look and though look identical but never 100% similar to the image pictured here.
- Flowers are seasonal and plants may not be with flowers at the time of order/delivery.
Overall Height APPROXIMATELY 40cm
- Chlorophytum Capense forms a small clump of strap-type leaves in emerald green and racemes of petite flowers in ivory.
- Foot-long, narrow, grass-like leaves grow from the base of the plant.
- Insignificant tiny white flowers borne along racemes.
- Plantlets, which can be cut off and transplanted easily, dangling from offsets that hang well below the bottom of the plant.
- Grow in a soil-based, well-draining potting mix.
- Spider plants like even moisture; they don't like to be too dry or too wet.
- Fertilized with: 1. water-soluble, quick release fertilizers; 2. temperature controlled slow-release fertilizers; 3. or organic fertilizers such as fish emulsion.
- Water-soluble fertilizers are used every two weeks or per label instructions.
- Controlled, slow-release fertilizers are carefully worked into the soil usually only once during the growing season or per label directions.
- For organic fertilizers, such as fish emulsion, follow label directions.
- Keep plants in bright to moderate indirect sunlight.
- Water regularly when plants are in growth (April to September), but more sparingly when dormant (autumn and winter).
- Allow the top of the compost to slightly dry out before watering again.