Trichodiadema bulbosum (African Bonsai)
$16.82 incl. GST
Earliest Delivery in 2 days
Overall Height APPROXIMATELY 14cm
- Trichodiadema bulbosum is a caudex (trunk) forming succulent, developing thick trunk-like root systems over time.
- Only small growing to around 20 cm high, this stunning succulent looks fantastic when growing as a bonsai or trained to grow over a rock or object.
- Showy pink flower in spring.
- It prefers good draining soil mix with coarse material such as pumice or perlite added to aid in drainage.
- It may be fertilized using water-soluble, quick release fertilizers, temperature controlled slow-release fertilizers; or organic fertilizers such as fish emulsion.
- Water-soluble fertilizers are generally used every two weeks during the growing season or per label instructions.
- Controlled, slow-release fertilizers are worked into the soil usually only once during the growing season or per label directions.
- For organic fertilizers such as fish emulsion, follow label directions as they may vary per product.
- Moderate Light; Direct morning to indirect sunlight.
- Water occasionally to very little in spring and summer - with its tuberous roots can be forgiving of infrequent missed waterings, even when growing in a container.