$26.17 incl. GST
Earliest Delivery in 2 days
Overall Height APPROXIMATELY 26cm
Plant comes with a hanger pot
- Dischidia is a genus of plants in the family Apocynaceae.
- They are epiphytes native to tropical areas of China, India, and most areas of Indo-China.
- Dischidia is closely aligned with the sister genus Hoya. Unlike Hoya, the genus Dischidia is poorly known and has not been studied as closely.
- They can be grown in a light, well-drained mix of bark, composted peat, and perlite, or, rather than growing in a pot.
- Epiphytes roots can be wrapped in sphagnum moss and the entire plant can then be mounted onto wood or other surfaces.
- Balanced liquid fertilizer every three months.
- Bright indirect light, or filtered light, works well for this plant.
- A little morning sun also works very well, especially indoors.
- When they get some direct sunshine, the leaves may turn a little reddish in color.
- That is perfectly fine, but be careful not to give it too much sun otherwise it may burn.
- Allow soil to dry between thorough waterings.