Seersucker Plant (Geogenanthus Poeppigii)
$82.24 incl. GST
Earliest Delivery in 2 days
Overall Height APPROXIMATELY 36cm
- Geogenanthus poeppigii, commonly called the seersucker plant, is a flowering plant species in the family Commelinaceae.
- As currently circumscribed, the genus Geogenanthus includes two other species, G. ciliatus, and G. rhizanthus.
- This species is named after E.F. Poeppig, a 19th-century German explorer.
- Best is a soil pH between 6.1 and 7.5, although this plant doesn't seem to be picky about soil acidity.
- Seersucker plants are not poisonous; they are safe around pets and children.
- Seersucker plants are seldom bothered by disease or insects.
- Feed it with a good organic liquid fertilizer at half strength.
- As with most house plants, an occasional misting help.
- Partial Sun, Shade.
- Requires consistently moist soil; do not let dry out between waterings.