Bauhinia Kockiana (Phanera Kockiana)
Overall Height APPROXIMATELY 143cm-145cm.
The plant does not come with a Pot but comes with Plant Support of approx. 160cm measured from the base.
- Bauhinia Kockiana or Bauhinia Coccinea is a tropical, woody plant or vine.
- It is also known as Kock's Bauhinia, Climbing Bauhinia, or Red Trailing Bauhinia.
- They have dark green leaves and bright striking orange flowers.
- It's a climbing vine and its branches need to be supported.
- The beautiful flowers bloom in clusters.
- They are gorgeous and very eye-catching even from afar.
- These are how the leaves and flower buds look like.
- The flowers start from yellow, then they change to orange.
- Then from orange, they turn to orangey red in color.
- But once they started to flower, they have been flowering faithfully.
- Well-drained fertile soil.
- Keep your plant in top form by feeding it every few weeks with a dilute solution of liquid fertilizer or solid fertilizer over the soil.
- Full sun to semi-shade. Prefers morning sun and afternoon shade.
- Regular watering moderately.