Clerodendron thomsonea Variegata (Bleeding Heart Vine)
$16.82 incl. GST
Earliest Delivery in 2 days
Overall Height APPROXIMATELY 50cm-54cm.
- Clerodendrum thomsoniae Variegata is a vine is from tropical West Africa, known by two common names, “Bleeding Heart Vine,” and “Glory Bower.”
- It is a fast-growing climber that attaches to any support with twining stems.
- The leaves are oval and dark green with a light green margin.
- The flowers have a pure white calyx and red petals and will appear all summer.
- The plant prefers rich, fertile, well-drained soil.
- Feed the plant with a slow-release fertilizer every two months during the blooming season, or use a water-soluble fertilizer every month.
- It performs best in partial shade or dappled sunlight, but it may tolerate full sunlight with plenty of moisture.
- Water regularly when actively growing.