$20.00 incl. GST
Earliest Delivery in 2 days
Overall Height APPROXIMATELY 66cm
- Jasminum grandiflorum, also known variously as the Spanish jasmine, Royal jasmine, Catalan jasmine, among others, is a species of jasmine native to South Asia, the Arabian peninsula, East and Northeast Africa, and the Yunnan and Sichuan regions of China.
- Spanish Jasminum thrives in healthy, rich soil.
- Use a well-drained soil to help prevent root rot.
- Fertilize with a water-soluble plant food during the spring and summer growing season but avoid fertilize during the winter.
- Like most plants, it doesn’t need the extra nutrients during the colder months.
- It should be placed in partial to full sun and looks great surrounded by lower-growing plants.
- When grown indoors as a potted plant, this Jasmine needs plenty of natural sunlight.
- If possible, place it near a south-facing window.
- Make sure you water the plant frequently through the growing season.