$10.00 incl. GST
Earliest Delivery Within 2 days
Overall Height APPROXIMATELY 12cm.
- Ledebouria is a genus of African bulbous perennial herbs in the Asparagus family, Asparagaceae, subfamily Scilloideae.
- Most members were previously part of the genus Scilla.
- A number of species are grown by cacti and succulent enthusiasts for their patterned leaves.
- Suitable shop soil for bulbous plants, well retaining moisture.
- The soil must be breathable (pH 6.1-7.8), sand or perlite with peat should be added if it is too dense.
- For a mixture of own preparation, take: 1 part of the garden land, 1 part coarse-grained sand or perlite and 1 part peat or humus (leaf land).
- The soil will be suitable on the basis of turf ground. Always use a pot with a hole.
- Does not require abundant top dressing.
- Summer is enough to feed once a month with a dilute liquid fertilizer in 2 times.
- Bright scattered light, partial shade, the brightness of the leaf spots depends on the intensity of the light, the plant should be shaded from too bright sun rays.
- The soil should dry a little between waterings.
- In summer, water every 5-7 days, in winter every 10-15 days.