Ruspolia hypocrateriformis Pink
$12.00 incl. GST
Earliest Delivery Within 2 days
Overall Height APPROXIMATELY 70cm
- This pink Ruspolia hypocrateriformis from the Acanthaceae Family.
- Ruspolia hypocrateriformis is a fairly hardy, evergreen, scrambling woody shrub with bright green foliage.
- The spikes of showy pink to red flowers with darker spots on their lower petals are borne at the tips of new growth throughout summer and into autumn.
- Butterflies are attracted to the garden by the large amount of nectar that these flowers produce.
- The flowers are followed by a dry capsule which splits with a loud crack to release the seed within.
- In fertile, well-drained, loamy soil.
- Keep your plant in top form by feeding it every few weeks with a dilute solution of liquid fertiliser or soild fertiliser over the soil.
- Full sun or Semi-shade.
- Water when soil feels dry to the touch, do not over-water.